The Agile Squad
AgilePM® Foundation Course
This 2 Day APMG AgilePM® Foundation accredited course provides delegates with a basic strong foundational understanding of the DSDM AgilePM® Project Management Framework. The courses include the APMG AgilePM® Project Management Foundation exam.
Presented by out Agile Learning Specialist with extensive experience in the practical application of project management especially Agile Projects. The course includes examination practice using sample questions which will be discussed ensure you feel confident before taking the exam.
Homework will be set, please have time set out to revise your Official AgilePM® handbook and complete homework set.
What is included?
In addition to the training, delegates will receive:
- The AgilePM® Project Management Foundation exam fee
- AgilePM® PowerPoint slides
- Official Case study and answer pointers
- AgilePM® Project Management Handbook (Manual)- Sent Via Royal Mail
- The Agile Squad DSDM Diagram
- At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set up an Agile project
- Identify appropriate people for Agile roles
- Define increments and time boxes to keep a project on track
- Manage a Solution Development Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders in a project environment
- Use Agile techniques, including prioritisation of requirements to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify risks to delivery of projects managed using the DSDM Agile approach
All delegates will sit the AgilePM® Foundation examination scheduled for 15:00 on Day 2.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
THIS IS NOT AN AGILE SCRUM COURSE- Click Here for our Scrum Courses.