The Agile Squad
Scrum Master Course
This a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. We take an indepth look into the role of the Scrum Master as well as gaining key understand of the Product Owner Role.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course DOES NOT Include The PSM I or any other Exam. We will be complete the PSM I practice paper Via Scrum.Org at the end of the course.
This course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioural shifts. The Scrum Master role has proven to be extremely effective as it is tasked with establishing and maintaining a conducive working environment for the development team, so that they are able to work efficiently through the backlog.
Throughout the course, Delegates are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Delegates are challenged to think within the Scrum framework and the underlying values and principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace and facing complex decisions.
Our Scrum Master Course is much more than just a set of slides and our trainer talking at you. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
By the end of the course you will understand how Scrum Masters effectively organise resources and aptly coordinate their team members according to their strengths and skill set. â€‹
What is included?
In addition to the training, delegates will receive:
- The Scrum Guide
- Full set of PowerPoint slides
- Case study and Exercises (Individual and group)
- The Agile Squad Scrum Diagram
- Certificates of Attendance
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Describe the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- Understand Scrum Events, Roles, Artefacts & Values
- Understand and apply the core Agile values and principles
- Understand key Agile techniques- Propitiation, User Story, estimating,
- Know the difference between defined and empirical processes
- Prepare for Scrum Master qualifications: PSM I, Exin, Scrum Foundation
- Be an effective part of an Agile Team- Agile is Fun
- Have the ability to demonstrate the Agile Mind-set and Scrum methodology